tisdag 6 juli 2010

Sexuality

I myself wont say that this or that sexuality is right or wrong, I will how ever tell you what I think about the whole thing.

My parents has always been supportive and my mom even said that if we(her kids that is) ever came home and told her that we where gay she'd be fine with it. My mom is even supportive to one of my friends who is gay. Tho what made me angry was something she said when I mentioned that one of my friend might be bisexual she went all "But that's not good, what if he get a boy/girlfriend and the boy/girlfriend don't like the idea?", I myself went all defensive and said "It's not like that mom" but she kept going about it.

Being bisexual, or rather pansexual myself, yes that's right I don't care about the gender I fall in love with I care about what the person is like, I ended up in a bit of dilemma. Should I tell my mom that I'm bi/pansexual or not, I decided that for the time being my mom wasn't ready to hear it.

I'd say that I do know how people that is considering to coming out do feel about things, on one side they do want to tell their friends and family about it on the other they're scared of what will happen if they come out and the people around them wont accept them anymore.

Of my own experiences I'd give you the advice to talk with your parents about how they feel about gay/bi/stright/pansexuality before coming out, and who knows your parents might be more supportive than you might think before you talk to them. In my case I'm just still not sure what to tell my parents about my sexuality but they'll know sooner or later

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar