torsdag 1 juli 2010

What I want with this blog

Everyone have their dreams, but not everyone wants to chase it. A lot of people also think that you have to study to become anything you like to become, wither it's a janitor or an astronaut. We all had dreams when we where kids, those dreams might change when you get older but everyone wants to chase their dreams.

Now you're probably wondering why I'm brining this up in my first blog update. Well the answer is simple, I think it's important for everyone to chase after their dreams, you might not think that much about it when I put it like this. But take an advice from a stranger, I once stopped chasing my dream and what did I end up like?

The answer to that is that I ended up feeling depressed and down, I lost my happiness. I became that depressed that I lost the will to live, my friends and family never saw it cause I hid it. The only ones that really did notice was my friends online and they helped me out, especially one of the best friends I ever had. He made me happy, he helped me (and still do), he got me to understand that it's me that decides what is important and not. He lit the spark that made me want to start doing what I really want to do and not what everyone else want me to do, he made me start chasing my dreams again.

The world is a big place and there's many things that you can chase, tornadoes, thunderstorms, rainbows. But your dreams is the most important things to chase, even if they feel far away, it's not impossible

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar