fredag 2 juli 2010

Kids

Todays thing to bring up is just what we all once where and never will be again. Some of us will have some in the future some of us already have some and there's also some that wont have any. Yes I'm talking about kids.

Even if I myself don't have kids yet I have a sister that got 3, the oldest is 4 years old and the youngest is 1. I know that there's a lot of people in the world that thinks that kids just are annoying and just interrupt, but the truth is that they don't.

Kids are much more intelligent than most people realize but they can't express them self as well as we adults can. I have learned a lot of my sisters kids, not only that kids are more intelligent than i thought but also that they learn fast and teaches you things. Well to be honest it's usually things that we alreddy knows that they teaches us but still.

Kids isn't only good teachers but they also got a good sense of humor, and their imagination is so incredible. But enough about kids for now but before I finish for today I just want to tell you something that I think is true:

"The once that you are sure to hear the truth from are kids and drunken people"

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar