söndag 4 juli 2010

Thoughts about janitor jobs.

So you might wondering what I think about the job situations these days. Well I have to admit that I'm not that big of a fan of the job market of to day. For one it's hard to get a job, for the second if you find a good job you ether need better education or a drivers license. The only job you can do today after seeing that you need a lot of education or a drivers license and you don't have any is to get a job you can do.

In most of those cases you have few options like postman, a delivery boy or as a janitor. I myself don't have any experiences about being a postman or a delivery boy, I do how ever have experiences of being a janitor.

Here janitors are usually looked down at cause the work they do aren't a nice job, they get payed so little even if they're doing one of the hardest works. They sometimes literally clean up other people's crap and they also tear a lot on their bodies so that everyone have a clean working place. Just think a little about this, how would the world look like if all the janitors stopped working?
Yes that's right it'd be all dirty and messy and well let's face it probably smelly too.

I'm not here to judge anyone, and that's not in my nature, but I do think that we all should think a bit higher of the jobs that janitors do cause they are the everyday heroes that we don't think highly of but that makes a great job. And let's face it, it's not their dream job but they make the best of what they have, they might even try to save up money for education.

I know that that's what I want to do and is trying to do. But till I get some money I'll slowly make my way as a janitor when ever there's one needed when someone calls in sick cause i know that I can sleep good after doing something good for the community.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar