tisdag 3 augusti 2010

Should do

I was supposed to write about things that people thinks might be addicting such as their favourite soda, chocolate and other things like that. But I haven't been sure about what to write on the subject so I decided to write about something else.

Todays subject is going to be about boyfriends. I know, I know guys you're sighing now but just keep reading. I have a really nice boyfriend that loved me but I'm having my doubts about how I feel towards him. And then I have a friend that like me and is really nice to me and I do like him to.

I know that theres a lot of others out there that knows that feeling and probably know what you wants to do about the whole thing but I have no clue about what I can or want to do about the whole thing. Would you break up with a lovely guy that you have doubts about or go with the one you do know that you like?

Well until I know how I do feel about this I'll stay with the boyfriend I have right now.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar