måndag 9 augusti 2010

Crochet

So I've started to get lazy and don't write too much, so sue me, but you all gotta admit that the summer isn't a time when most people sit in front of their computers. But I'm going to try do more about that. Another reason that I've not uploaded anything in a while is that I've not had that much to write about , but I've also been tired and now I'm having a hurting back.

So today I'm going to tell ya all about something cool i found in another blog. I've recently started to learn how to make Amigurumi (Japanese crochet animals and toys) . I also got a friend that has done crochet for much much longer than me and she's teaching me. We got some starter books but at the same time we want to find new patterns so we googled after free patterns.

We found some cool pages with alot of free patterns but the thing that we ended up liking the most was a blogger's page with some serious cool patterns, among others there where chain-chomps, todd and toddet and sonic.

As I am one of the generations that was really into Pokémon when they first came out, I found it the most interesting that there where a blogger called Wolfdreamer that had taken the time to actually make pokémon crochet patterns. So me and my friend has decided to make some of them. I'll let you know more when and if I've made any of them.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar