fredag 3 februari 2012

I'm still alive

So it was a while since I last wrote anything on here but it doesn't mean that I'd forgotten about you all. It started out with me not having anything to write and then well then things happened. First of all I broke up with the guy I was with at the time but I'm together with the world's loveliest boyfriend Matt.

Me and Matt has kn own each other from 2006 and we met up for the first time in 2009 and he came to visit last summer. Well it was all planed cause he promised to come visit on his way back from Japan, witch never happened cause he left early from Japan cause of the earthquake, so we decided that he'd visit during the summer, and we had 3 awesome weeks together. We went to Denmark to a place called Bakken, with the whole of my family, where we ended up at a Santa congress.

After Matt had gone back home and the summer ended I got to know that there where a local school giving chef education, something I've wanted to try for a while, so after talking to my mom about it for a while I decided to start it. So all past autumn and this spring I'm getting chef education and later on I might start studying to become a butcher.

Now that I've started to write again I want to tell you that I'll do a small change to what I used to do, or rather I'll change the formate a bit. I'll still be writing about my thoughts, but I've also decided to start using some of my own original photos, show you things from my life and so on.

I really hope you'll like the new changes and everything else. Till the next time.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar